Neodymium Magnets x 5
The price is for one Neodymium Magnet you can order in larger quantiles were you will get a discount if you order 10 or more. Neodymium Magnets exert very high forces and can attract each other through unbelievably large distances making them very popular for a wide range of applications.
These magnets are ideal for use with the magnetic chalkboards that we sell within this website, they only magnets that we recommend using.
LIABILITY: UK Chalkboard Company Ltd does not accept responsibility for damage that has been caused by the improper handling of magnets with the purchase of these magnets, you confirm that you have read the understood the following warnings:
Danger of breaking or chipping/ Dangers for children: Ensure that children are not allowed to play with magnets. Fingers can be crushed between the powerful magnets. If more than one magnet is swallowed they could attract each other through the walls of the intestines this would cause major swelling life threatening injuries and need surgery to remove them. If they place them onto a CRT television screen or CRT computer monitor screen, permanent damage can occur as colours will become permanently distorted.
When larger magnets are brought close together they can have a surprising amount of power.
Do not place these magnets up your nose or around the ears as the soft tissue will easily compress as the magnets attract each other through the thickness of the tissue and as the magnets get closer to each other they will exert more force, resulting in crushing and lots of pain.
Heart Pacemakers: The operation of heart pacemakers will be affected by the close proximity of a magnet. Magnets can set a pacemaker working in a way that is not suitable for the pacemaker user and that might affect their health.
Magnetically Sensitive Items
Neodymium magnets are very much stronger than ordinary magnets. Keep a safe distance between the magnets and all objects that can be damaged by magnetism. These include mechanical watches, heart pacemakers, CRT monitors and televisions, credit cards, diskettes and other magnetically stored media such as video tapes, hard drives and older generation iPods.
Nickel Allergies: Our Neodymium magnets are nickel plated. Nickel is a metal which can cause an allergic reaction in some people. As a precaution avoid long term contact.
Thank you for reading and understanding this.